Success Stories Round the World


A brand New body and a brand New you!

Whether you want to lose weight or maintain your weight and feel full of energy, RESET™ will help you start a lifetime of healthy habits. When you have completed the five days, you will be on the path to feeling great and looking leaner; your positive results will reinforce your commitment to a becoming a healthier you.*


Success Stories

Many people have discovered the power of RESET and are enjoying the benefits of making healthier choices. Read on, and let their stories inspire you.



"I was a biscuit shy of 200 pounds," Scott Holt remembers, "and I needed to get my health under control. So I started with RESET™ and then followed a low-glycemic diet, strictly using the USANA® Macro-Optimzers and the recommended nutritional supplements, adding additional fruits and vegetables for more fiber. I also started walking for 30 minutes every day. In nine weeks I took off 40 pounds and have kept the weight off for over a year. Now I am back on the Macro-Optimizers, I have started jogging 5-7 miles three times a week, and I am continuing with the supplements so I can lose another 15 pounds."
Results not typical. The average weight loss with RESET is 4.5-5 pounds in five days.



"I had been taking the USANA® Essentials, and had been noticing positive changes in my health, so I decided I would like to try RESET™," Carol Steinitz recalls. "I followed the directions and, to my amazement, I wasn't as hungry as I thought I would be. I added an extra Nutrition Bar on the first night, but from then on I felt fine. My energy level remained even, and by the end of the five days, I lost three pounds. Now I use the Macro-Optimizers as meal replacements three or four times a week. I have lost about 14 pounds and I feel so much better. The shakes are delicious! I enjoy my new way of eating and plan to continue my healthy new habits for the rest of my life."
Results not typical. The average weight loss with RESET is 4.5-5 pounds in five days.




"When I decided to try RESET™, my weight was at 163," Linda Wichman remembers. "My friend and I did it together, using the buddy system to encourage each other. By the end of the five days, I had lost 10 pounds. I now weigh about 130 pounds, and I continue to drink a shake every day, because I feel so much better throughout the day when I start it off right."


USANA Offers its Athletes Nutritionals You Can Trust

In a time when athletes are concerned about the quality of their nutritional supplements, USANA created a powerful athlete guarantee with its “Nutritionals You Can Trust.”


The guarantee, first offered to select Canadian Olympic athletes, offered an athlete up to two times their annual income from their sport, to a maximum of $1 million, if they tested positive for a banned substance as a result of taking USANA products. Once again, USANA is proving its commitment to athletes and confidence in its products by offering the same guarantee to the elite tennis players of the Sony Ericsson WTA Tour.






Discover Dj Team!